Please read the following policies, rules, procedures, regulations, restrictions, and requirements etc., as they represent your rental agreement with Little Bay Club Management Company (LBC).
As the person listed on this reservation,
1) will personally occupy the Cottage the duration of the reservation.
2) will be solely responsible for the actions of everyone in your party to adhere to all prescribed policies.
3) and your Occupants agree to honor all verbal and posted instructions.
4) understand that failure of you or anyone in your party to adhere to the policies as stated are in breach of this Agreement and may result in the termination of your rights to rent the Cottage and your immediate removal from the Property without a refund.
5) authorize Little Bay Club to bill your credit card on file the full amount of any costs associated with any damages or loss that occurs at the Property because of your stay and any additional fees required for extensive cleaning.
Acknowledgment of Liability
• You agree that you voluntarily and willfully assume all risks and full responsibility for the choices you make before, during and after your use of the Cottage and its amenities.
• You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Little Bay Club, Sandra Bay Club-COA, and the Cottage Owner, from all claims of property damage, personal injury, illness or disease, disability or death or monetary loss resulting during your stay.
• You acknowledge and agree that you and any other adult Occupants are solely responsible for closely supervising and protecting the health and safety of all Occupants that are minors, throughout the duration of your stay. Please keep our precious little ones safe!
• A credit card payment of 50% of the total rental fee is required to book a reservation. You will receive an email confirmation of the reservation, the payment and the Policies/Rental Agreement.
• The remaining balance is due14 days prior to your check-in date. By accepting the terms of this rental agreement, you authorize Little Bay Club to charge the balance due to the card on file unless you have made other arrangements with Little Bay Club.
• Reservations placed within 14 days of the check-in date will require payment in full at the time of the booking.
• If you desire to pay by check, please contact Ms. Maggie, Little Bay Club manager,at 361-790-4548 for approval and instruction. This will require manual input.
• We accept Discover, Visa, MasterCard credit/debit cards.
Cancellation Policy for Short Term Rentals
• It is in the best interest of both parties to make necessary cancellations as soon as possible. Cancellations must be submitted and confirmed.
o Cancellations received prior to 30 days of the scheduled arrival date will be charged a 10% service fee.
o Cancellations received within 30 days to 14 days prior to the scheduled arrival date will be assessed a 20% cancellation fee.
o Cancellations received within 14 days to 72 hours prior to the scheduled arrival date will be subject to a loss of 50% of the rental fee.
o No refunds are given for cancellations, changes, or rescheduling done within 72 hours of your scheduled arrival date.
• No full or partial refunds will be granted for delayed arrivals or for early departures before the last night of your reservation.
• If the property becomes unavailable or unusable, due to adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, mechanical failures, mandatory evacuation orders or other acts of government agencies, or utility outages, Little Bay Club will not be liable to you beyond returning your deposited funds less a 10% service fee. Little Bay Club‘s only responsibility will be processing the rescheduling of your stay or issuing a refund less the 10% processing fee.
Unit 8 is available for long term rental January/February and April based on availability
• Monthly reservations must be arranged/scheduled with Maggie, manager of Little Bay Club, (361-790-4548).
• A deposit of $500 is required when booking and the first month’s rent is due 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. Following monthly rents are due on the same schedule, 30 days prior to the scheduled month. The $500 initial deposit will be retained as a security deposit for the length of the stay and will be reimbursed within 14 days of the completion of the reservation following verification of the condition of the Cottage.
• We accept checks for long term rental deposits and rent which must be received more than 30 days before the rental date date to allow time for processing.
• We also require an active credit/debit card to be on file when paying with a check.
Cancellation Policy for Long term rentals.
It is in the best interest of both parties to make necessary cancellations as soon as possible. Cancellations must be submitted and confirmed.
o Cancellations received prior to 60 days of the scheduled arrival date will be charged a 10% service fee.
o Cancellations received prior to 30 days of the scheduled arrival date forfeit the $500 deposit.
o Cancellations received within 30 days to 14 days prior to the scheduled arrival date will be assessed a 50% cancellation fee.
o No refunds are given for cancellations, changes, or rescheduling done within 14 days of your scheduled arrival date for a long term rental.
• No refunds are given for cancellations, changes, or rescheduling done after 30 days prior to your arrival date.
Arrival 3:00 PM.
Early arrival-If your cottage is cleaned and ready prior to check-in time, management will reach out to let you know.
Departure 11:00 AM.
Late Departure- Little Bay Club” Special “ Late checkout on Sundays. We encouraged you to enjoy the extra time on Sundays with a check out time of up to 6:00 pm. Please communicate with us to let us know your schedule and when you expect to check out.
Maintenance or Housekeeping
• You agree to contact Ms. Maggie, manager of Little Bay Club (361-790-4548), as soon as you notice any maintenance or housekeeping issues or any potentially hazardous condition, at the Property. We will take reasonable and appropriate steps to remedy any problem as soon as possible. We may enter the Cottage at your invitation to remedy any problem you report.
• You acknowledge the cottage has access to amenities that are shared with other Cottages, such as pool and fishing pier and that the availability and condition of those amenities is outside of the control of Little Bay Club.
• No smoking is permitted in the Cottage (or outdoor areas near any windows or doors that will allow smoke into the Cottage) at any time. If you smoke, please do so outside, away from the Cottage and dispose of your cigarette butts safely and properly. If there is evidence of smoking found in the Unit, you will be charged a minimum additional fee of $150 and more if it is necessary to eliminate the Unit of residual smoke odor.
• No Pets are allowed unless Special Arrangements have been made with Little Bay Club Management.
• Wi-Fi internet and Cable services are available in the Cottage with a Smart TV. The Cottage is individually owned and we cannot guarantee TV channel availability. We do not guarantee the availability of internet or cable as we are subject to outages etc. No refunds or rebates will be offered if a service is down, but we will take reasonable and appropriate steps to remedy any reported problems as soon as possible.
• Weber charcoal grill is provided. Renters must supply their own charcoal and clean the grill after use. A renter may be charged up to $30 for extensive cleaning requirements of the grill.
RV'S, campers, or tent are not permitted at the property.
Items Left Behind
• Little Bay Club is not responsible for any items Guests leave behind. We will collect any items we find that are left behind and upon request, we will return these items for a $25 handling fee plus shipping costs. Unclaimed items will be donated to local charities.
Hours 9:00 AM to Dark
Residents and Authorized Guests only
Emergency call 911
No lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
Always be considerate of others in the Pool area
Management reserves the right to restrict any activity deemed intrusive or unsafe
NO food or glass in the pool area
NO diving, jumping, running or rough play
NO walking or sitting on pool walls or bar tops
NO publicly broadcast music, private listening only
Failure to follow Pool Rules will result in loss of pool use privileges
Should you have a MEDICAL EMERGENCY while you are here, please call 911.
400 Enterprise Blvd